They say the only constant in life is change – that is the case for our virtual conference date as well. A couple of months ago, we announced our virtual conference for February 16th 2022. Unfortunately, we have had to move the date back due to an unforeseen medical issue with one of our key presenters and organizers.
We will persevere! These past two years have been challenging, as well as rewarding – and innovative in some ways. At ULD CARE, we have not had the opportunity to meet in person for some time now. However, we look forward to a virtual get together to share with you what has been happening and, most importantly, what we have in store for the future!
Please join me and our great industry colleagues
who will be speaking, including:
- Bob Rogers – VP and Treasurer at ULD CARE
- Chris Fabre – Founder and CEO at Sky Republic
- Frank Mühlenkamp – Director, Global Operations at Jettainer GmBH
- Ulf Hartmann – Technical Director at Safran Cabin Cargo B.V.
- Chris Notter – Independent Consultant
- Jos Jabobsen – COO – E. Hemisphere Managing Director, Global Leasing at ACL Airshop
- And many more great panelists and speakers
We will be presenting information about:
- ULD CARE’s most important initiatives in 2020/21 and in 2022
- Six track sessions covering everything from IULDUG NextGen to Industry KPIs and Sustainability
- Two industry panel discussions
- Sponsor breakout rooms
- Demonstration breakout rooms
- And a special announcement!
We hope you can join us and look forward to seeing you virtually.